Populations Served Glossary
A person sixty‐two (62) years of age or older.
A household composed of one or more persons.
Persons with Disabilities
A person will also be considered to have a disability if they:
- have a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; or
- have a record of such impairment; or
- are regarded as having such an impairment.
Persons Experiencing Homelessness
A person will also be considered to experiencing homelessness if they:
- or their family lack a fixed, regular and adequate nighttime residence; or
- are individuals fleeing, or attempting to flee, domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, or stalking.
A rental unit that is not subject to rent and income restrictions.
A person fifty-five (55) years of age or older.
- Is designed to provide housing and appropriate supportive services to persons, including (but not limited to) deinstitutionalized individuals with disabilities, homeless individuals with disabilities, and homeless families with children; and
- Has as its purpose facilitating the movement of individuals and families to independent living within a specific time period that is set by the project owner before occupancy.